In some cases, people think the best idea may be to sell their home themselves. This is usually not a good option. Here is a list of just some of the basics that as your listing agent I will do. Saving money on real estate commissions can cost you a fortune in lost time and lost money for your home. Here are just a few things to consider:
- You will need a comprehensive market analysis.
- You will need an expert price valuation so your home can sell quickly without under-pricing.
- You will need a comprehensive marketing campaign in order to receive the highest possible price for your home.
- You will need to network with other Realtors who have buyers who may be interested in purchasing your home.
- You will need a local advertising campaign including the creation of print and Internet advertising.
- You will need proper signage to promote your home.
- You will need the proper legal representation to assure the transaction takes place smoothly.
- You will need someone to coordinate showings and other appointments.
- You will need someone to conduct, and drive traffic to, your open house.
- You will need an experienced negotiator who knows what is reasonable and what is not.
- You will need an expert who understands contingencies, cash offers, and so much more.
These are just a few items to consider when thinking about selling your home yourself. At the end of the day, it just isn't worth it. Contact me today and I can help you sell your home for the most possible money and make sure you have an easy transaction.
Are you thinking about selling your Redondo Beach real estate or property? Do you have a home you are considering selling in Torrance, Redondo Beach, Lomita, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, San Pedro or anywhere else in Los Angeles County? I can help. Please fill out my quick real estate sellers request form and tell me about your property. There is no obligation and your information will be used exclusively to provide you with superior real estate services.